No.

No.

You asked of a favour,
I gave you an answer.
I thought it right over,
Never once let you down.

I asked of a favour,
You made me no answer.
You thought naught of accomplishment,
You wanted no involvement.

You spoke to me straight,
Gave me a sharp and cold answer.
You took no chances,
No way would you help;
No way would you care.

I asked of a favour,
You gave me excuses.
I pleaded with reason,
You turned the tables on me.

You gave me an answer,
I never thought you would say.
You threw down my offer,
And walked far away.

You trampled upon me,
Never once stopped to think.
Your answer was final,
I now see your drift.

I asked of a favour,
You gave me an answer.
You said with no doubt,
You said with no love.

You said it to me,
Straight into my face.
An answer so sharp,
So short and so wrong.

Comments

Popular Posts