Alone

Alone
Forgotton and left behind,
I was never the one to be loved.
Needed was I when all was lost,
Not wanted when fun was near.

Given no chance to speak,
Having no mouth to scream.
Silent I sat, with no one to confront,
Keeping still and solemnly swearing.

No one could care less.

They left me behind,
They all walked away.
They thought I'd be okay,
But oh how wrong they were.
My heart was slashed apart bit by bit,
With the pounding sounds of the footsteps they made.

Each step they took,
Drove us further apart.
My heart was about to burst.
I could take it no longer.

I was given no chance,
Shut out from the world.
Before I knew it, I was the loner again.

I had no choice,
I was forced to do it.
I've hardened my heart,
I'm not gonna listen.
I don't need no one,
I don't need no pity.
I was born a loner,
So leave it that way.

Written By: Jialing

Comments

Popular Posts