Fear

Fear
Everything seemed so very gray,
So dark and so peculiar.
Why did it seem that no one could help,
No one would ever know?


I stared out of the dust-filled window,
And looked for the one and only spark.
It had used to glow so very brightly,
But however much I had tried to look,
I did not once see it.
I waited for it day and night,
But never it once came.


Oh, when will I be oh-so free,
To be able to run wild for once?
When will the day come,
Where I can laugh,
And tell the world not to worry?


When?


I've suffered through those countless days,
Sitting in that one same corner.
Years had passed yet still no one,
Had ever came to save me.


I was trapped beneath all my fears,
Hiding, cowering, in that one lone corner.
I knew I had to do something,
I had to fight back.


But everything was useless,
Everything I did.
Everything that I thought of,
All seemed so worthless now.


`Cause I knew that I was condemned forever,
To this endless darkness ahead of me.
I could do nothing and nothing could save me,
I knew i was doomed for sure.


I sat in that one lone corner,
Waiting for my life to end.
But nothing seemed happen,
Nothing at all.


`Cause i was hiding all alone,
Hiding beneath all fears.


Written By: Jialing

Comments

Popular Posts