Hatred

Hatred

I knew this was the end,
I knew this day would come.
I knew all along,
But I never dared once speak.


This hatred lies within me...
Of you whom I cannot forget.
Oh what torture it was,
Oh what pain it caused,
Just to see you smile.


I never knew that I was this evil,
To even have this thought.
I was trapped within myself,
With no defence whatsoever.


I had to escape,
I just knew I had to.
But who in this world could help me?
I was imprisoned in my own thoughts,
And caught in my dreams,
Who could ever know?


Oh heavens above and earth below,
Save me from this unearthly torture.
I shouted.
But no matter what,
And no matter how long,
It did not seem to help.


I knew this was it,
It was but my fate,
To bring me to such a sorry state.


No one would know,
How much of sufferings,
Hatred could bring,
Until he himself had tasted it.


Written By: Jialing

Comments

Popular Posts